Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Courage, strength, patience, motivation.

I am hoping to acquire all of those things whilst moving into the new semester. Due to scheduling conflicts between the second half of my foreign language requirement and the Women's Studies Capstone seminar, both of which I need to graduate on time, I am taking on a whole fuckton of work and responsibility. On top of that I will try to continue to juggle three jobs and be a good dog-mother/friend/sister/daughter/maid of honor/partner/show attender/movie watcher/book reader/gin-martini drinker. I can honestly say that I am scared that I will not make it through this semester, dramatic as that may be! I am frackin' scared. I don't know why I am in school anymore? All the things I want to learn I can find. I'm learning more about what I'm interested in from my new and dear friend Adee than anything in college right now (with the exception of Czech, which has proved to be as fun and terrifying as I thought it would be). WELL, I am tired and have work and school early tomorrow. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment